Allergies

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Home, Queens, NYC.

Today's post is going to be a bit rampant, because I've been so frustrated and annoyed with my body, and the way Spring has been affecting it.

Although I'm glad it's finally gotten warmer, what I'm not okay with are these allergies. It's inevitable, and it comes every year, but they seriously need to stop. The sunlight feels great sometimes, and I love all of these flowers that are blooming, but I can't enjoy them because I'm too busy trying to breathe while both nostrils are not cooperating with me.

If you saw my video in my last post, you heard how terrible my sniffling has become. Sometimes, I wake up with slightly red eyes, because I end up rubbing them as soon as I wake up. Springtime and its impending allergies, are like your relationship with your family. Majority of the time it's a love-hate one, and you have your good days, and your terrible days when you just hate everybody on this planet. But at the end of the season, you still get your beautiful springtime flowers.

These past few days, I've had to battle headaches and migraines, while already trying to cope with my stupid allergies. But, I still had important things I needed to do, so I had to rough it out and get all my errands done. In the last 30 hours, I've taken many a Tylenol (it says to take two every 6 hours while symptoms are still there), and a 24-hour allergy pill. I need to get it together, and Spring needs to leave and take all of its allergies along with it.

Bye, Felicia.

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment