Stay Hydrated

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

 photo 5b24da07-34f3-4315-9dc6-3ba22c0a0a75_zps93zmw8pg.jpg

Home, NYC.

I've been going out consistently for a good amount of days, and today I finally got my time of rest. I love getting to stay home and be in my comfy, cozy space. I ordered some clothes online, and a few of them came in, which I was really excited about. For those of you who don't read Japanese, the shirt says "Stay Hydrated," with a water bottle next to it. It's very fitting for the warmer days, hopefully, to come. It's a simple reminder to be healthy and drink a lot of water everyday, because, as my mother always says, beauty is skin deep.

I hope you guys don't mind this really short post, because I'm going to use the rest of this day to relax and be my typical cat self. Have a great rest of the day, wherever you are right now, reader.

For more information about my outfit, check my Instagram @cafechild.

Photo by My Sister.

x

Post a Comment