Venture

Sunday, March 8, 2015

 photo 0e6375a8-6b33-4fc7-bc50-0efd69350585_zpsh0oulyrp.jpg

NYPPC, Port Washington, NYC.

It was an eventful, and also very tiring, day, seeing as how I came home around midnight.

Today's adventure kept me thinking about how much I'm starting to venture out of my comfortable zone, physically. The me a few years ago would think that leaving my borough so often is just crazy, but look at what's happened now. I've become more accustomed to having this desire of wanting to step out of my home and into places where the afternoon light hits like a halo. As much as I love sleep, there are some days when I want to actually leave my house, although not many.

It's a funny thing when I think about my wanderlust, and my love of beds and sleeping. Two polar opposites, yet still both are parts of me that I can't deny. Balance is always key.

On another note, Daylight Savings is today, and I'm not excited in the slightest. I don't even know why it's still a thing anymore, ugh.

(12:40 AM)

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment