Tedious

Sunday, March 8, 2015

 photo 5929363a-9dbc-457e-9feb-a94f9cd8faa1_zpsobsnnjpv.jpg

Home, NYC.

Sometimes, it's a tedious thing, but still very much therapeutic.

It's been awhile, but I've started to regularly clean my brushes again. I know that it's really disgusting, but I used to not clean them for months at at time. Evidently, a whole lot of bacteria build-up happens, so I'm trying to pull it together now.

The way that I think about cleaning my brushes is the same way I think about a lot of different things in life. Sometimes there are things that I just don't want to do, but when I actually go about it, I end up enjoying myself. It challenges us to take on the little things in life that we think won't really make a difference, but actually will in the long run.

Such is life and beauty, they go hand-in-hand.

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment