Connecting

Friday, March 27, 2015

 photo IMG_1939_zpsebsor3vn.jpg

Third Rail Coffee, East Village, NYC.

Sometimes you need to sit down and just collect yourself.

It's been awhile, and I've missed posting my "photo diary" entries. The passed few days after the Instameets, I've been meeting other Instagrammers and have been continuing the networking and such. People are so interesting and intriguing, how they all have their own stories, own habits, and even their own styles of taking photos. Socializing, and actively trying to meet with people, is not usually what I do, but I've been trying to do it more often, while balancing having my alone time at home.

Connecting with individuals, as an introvert, is such an important thing that a lot of people usually look passed. But we know when there's something there, and for myself, the desire to go deeper into that, rises.

As much as I am tired, I'm excited to meet other people and creatives who resonate with me. There's this mild adrenaline rush when things click between people, and that's what keeps me going and helps motivate me. Don't settle for people who just bring you and your creativity down.

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment