Spring Cleaning - Part I

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Home, Queens, NYC.

The weather has been fluctuating a lot lately, and my goodness, I'm sure we're all really tired of it. Mother nature needs to stop being so indecisive. But, in lieu of this changing season, and in hopes of it getting warmer, I've started doing some ritual spring cleaning.

I normally am a pretty organized person, so I don't find that I actually need to clean any of my things that much, but I've decided that it's time for me to create my own space and let my younger sister have her own room. That means, moving out of our shared bedroom, and taking up majority of the living room area. We don't have a working television, so if anyone is ever in the living room, it's just to use a computer.

It's an exciting change that I'm looking forward to, because I really want to be able to invite more people over, and have conversations over coffee or tea, in my own space. I usually never invite people over, because I didn't ever have my own personal space to let people be at here. So, being able to move things around and create my own area will really make a difference for me.

Soon, I'll be able to invite some of you over for brunch, or just to talk over drinks, and it'll be great. I'll keep you guys updated during this process!

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment