Insecurity

Friday, April 10, 2015



Brooklyn Waterfront, Williamsburg, NYC.


Hey everyone, it's been such a while, and I'm so sorry for that. But I've gotten a chance to settle myself, sit down, and write a new post.

Today I just want to put some of my current thoughts out there. I've gotten a chance to meet even more people this passed week, and I'm so grateful for them. These people are teaching me what it means to venture out, even if it's just simple conversations over coffee. There's life outside the walls of my own insecurity, and I feel myself climbing over that wall more and more as I put myself out there and simply talk to people.

This journey is always about the never-ending process of learning more about yourself, and about the people who are with you, and I'm definitely feeling that in this season.

I love you all so much, and appreciate you. Don't let anything bring you down, because it's all just a part of the process.

Photo by Kyle.
Model - @yngdew.

x

Post a Comment