Explore | The MET

Monday, April 13, 2015



The Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET), New York, NYC.

Recently I got a chance to revisit the MET, and I'm really glad I did. Although, the walk there was terrible (walking half of Central Park in heels is not so fun), the exhibits made up for it. The area where this photo was taken was really open and had nice spots to sit and recuperate, which is what my feet definitely needed.

Sometimes we're so focused on doing so many things, we don't get the chance to appreciate everything that's around us, and everything we have access to. Walking around an art museum not only helps me unwind, but it also reminds me that so many things have already happened on this earth, and so many things are going to happen in the future. It's kind of like we're all waiting in anticipation for what's to come; it's exciting, and frightening all at the same time.

Don't lose yourself in the process, lose yourself in the creative journey of finding yourself.

See more photos that I took while I was there, after the jump!





Photo of me by Esther Kim (@esther.havoc), the rest by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment