I Eat | WILD Brooklyn

Thursday, April 2, 2015




WILD Brooklyn, Williamsburg, NYC.

As some of you may know from my last post, I went to another Instameet where we ended up walking to Williamsburg, via the Williamsburg Bridge.

After exiting the bridge, a lot of us were really hungry and wanted to find a place to eat. We all walked around, until we stumbled upon this darling place. And my goodness, how beautiful it was on the inside. The doors were a bit odd and small, but once you get around that, everything else makes you forget about the not-so-spacious entryway.

They had an inner and outer dining area, and of course we sat where the lighting was best, at the outer greenhouse area. The whole environment of the place was so nice and the outer back area was so spacious and beautiful. It definitely looks like a place to hold a party or a nice gathering.

In addition to the nice view we were having, the staff were very hospitable as well. They took great care of us, even as the semi-big group we were. I shared the "Traditional Gnocchi" and a plate of fries with one of my friends and, as simple as the meal was, it did our stomachs well.

Overall, I'll definitely be coming back once the weather gets warmer, and I'll bring some friends with me.

See another photo of the back greenhouse area, after the jump!




I loved the way the sunroof allowed natural light into the area, and I'm guessing that once it gets dark, they turn on all of the little lights that are hanging around. The screen at the back was interesting as well. It seems like they might have some sort of film-type viewings, maybe?

Also, the group in the photo was not us, it was just a random group of diners.

Photos by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment