Afternoons

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Cafe la Cerra, Murray Hill, NYC.

It's finally starting to get warmer, which means a lot more afternoon light, iced drinks, and outdoor seating areas. Also, those are not my sunglasses, but I should get a pair real soon.

I absolutely love when a cafe has really open spaced windows, like this place, to let all the natural light in. It's not only great for photos, but also to just naturally take in the warmth of life that the sun gives off. As someone who prefers being indoors, these open spaced windows are great because the sunlight is not as intense as it would be if I were to stand outside. It's already mid-April, and summer is just around the corner, so I'm going to treasure this nice breezy weather while I can, and pray for cool summer nights.

I've been seeing flowers budding and blooming all over the place as I casually walk around the city, and I love it so much. Even the trees near my house are producing colour.

If you ever feel the weight of life coming back down again, step outside and get some fresh air. There's a lot out there, and new experiences to be had.

Photo by Kyle.

x

Post a Comment